SPY - 2012 Mercedes-Benz B-Klasse
The key points of the future Mercedes-Benz B-Klasse are:
- the improved exterior looks, which features a rounder and dynamical approach inspired by the BlueZERO concept of 2009,
- the innovative Mercedes Frontwheel Architecture chassis which enables multiple means of powering to be fitted to the car,
- the attractive engine lineup consisting of low cc Renault units and sporty high-end Mercedes-Benz powerplants
- the enhanced practicality combined with a greater interior space,
- the high assembly quality which will be clearly visible both inside and outside the MPV.
This model will be officially revealed in September, at the Frankfurt Motor Show, with sales kicking off by the end of 2011. Till it becomes reality, spy photographers are continuing their job of spotting the recent, less camouflaged B-Klasse FEP test prototypes. Check out the latest shots after the jump!
Source of the photos >> LeftLaneNews
Copyright © 2011, Mercedes-Benz-Blog. All rights reserved.