• Nico’s work today focused on reliability running to put mileage on the car and aerodynamic evaluations
• Nico ran the medium and hard compounds throughout the day, setting his fastest time on the medium tyres
• He evaluated a new front wing design this morning and ran with the new parts throughout the afternoon.
• His total number of laps exceeded the highest single-day total from last year’s pre-season test in Jerez (132 laps for Michael Schumacher on 8 February 2012 in the 2011 car)
• Nico also completed pit-stop practice during the final hour of today’s running
DAY 3 Statistics
DAY 3 Times
Lewis Hamilton will complete the fourth and final day of the test tomorrow.
Nico Rosberg: "I’m very happy with today and I think it was probably a personal record for me to do almost 150 laps. I’ve never been so well prepared physically as I am this season; I feel on top form and it was no problem to complete the programme. To drive the distance from Silverstone to Spa in one day with no problems whatsoever is a fantastic achievement from the team. It really made up for the last two days and put a smile on everybody’s face. In terms of driving the car, I have a good feeling, I can push it and feel comfortable - but obviously we still have plenty of work to do to continue improving."
MERCEDES AMG PETRONAS ~
Copyright © 2013, Mercedes-Benz-Blog. All rights reserved.