SPY - 2012 Mercedes-Benz M-Klasse
The model that triggered the SUV segment back in 1997 will enter the summer of 2011 with an entirely new generation that's currently been tested out on streets. Latest photos come from Germany, where the the new M-Klasse has been spotted in Stuttgart, around the Mercedes-Benz factory and on the city roads. The prototypes wear less and less camouflage, indicating that the rumor about a possible launch at New York or Shanghai could become reality. Inside, the future ML will launch a completely rehauled dashboard, the designers opting for a sporty, appealing approach where the quality, premium materials such as wood, aluminium and leather will certainly make the customers feel at home. A list of eight engines will be available for powering the new M-Klasse:
- ML 250 CDI BlueEFFICIENCY - 204 hp (4I)
- ML 300 CDI HYBRID - 224 hp; starting in 2012 (4I)
- ML 350 BlueTEC
- ML 350 CDI BlueEFFICIENCY - 265 hp (V6)
- ML 350 BlueEFFICIENCY - 306 hp (V6 DI)
- ML 400 HYBRID - starting in 2012 (V6)
- ML 500 BlueEFFICIENCY - 435 hp (V8 Biturbo)
- ML 63 AMG - over 500 hp (V8 Biturbo)
See more spy shots after the jump!
Source of the photos and details >> Gmotors.co.uk,WorldCarFans,JESMB
Copyright © 2011, Mercedes-Benz-Blog. All rights reserved.