The new Mercedes-Benz C 63 AMG Coupé - VI
OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE
Affalterbach, Germany, May 17, 2011
Individualisation: Exclusivity and sportiness tailor-made – AMG Performance Studio and designo
Attractive appointments and fittings are available from the AMG Performance Studio and designo to enable vehicle owners to express their own individual style. Both the engineering and the interior appointments can be configured to suit individual requirements.
The AMG Performance package is a true highlight; it comprises:
- Output increased by 22 kW (30 hp) thanks to forged pistons, connecting rods and the lightweight crankshaft from the SLS AMG
- Variable intake manifold, in a titanium grey finish
- AMG high-performance braking system with composite front discs and red painted brake callipers on all wheels
- Carbon-fibre spoiler lip on the boot lid
- AMG Performance steering wheel in nappa leather with the grip area in Alcantara®
Other appealing optional appointments are also exclusively available for the C 63 AMG Coupé from the AMG Performance Studio:
- AMG five-spoke light-alloy wheels, painted in titanium grey with a high-gloss finish, with 235/40 R 18 (front) and 255/35 R 18 (rear) tyres
- AMG multi-spoke light-alloy wheels, painted in titanium grey with a high-gloss finish, with 235/35 R 19 (front) and 255/30 R 19 (rear) tyres
- AMG multi-spoke light-alloy wheels, painted in matt black with a high-gloss finish on the rim flange, with 235/35 R 19 (front) and 255/30 R 19 (rear) tyres
- AMG rear axle locking differential with 40 percent locking action
- AMG Exterior Carbon-Fibre package (AMG spoiler lip and exterior mirror housing in carbon fibre)
- AMG carbon-fibre trim elements
- AMG door sill panels for the front, illuminated in white using LED technology
- AMG floor mats
designo leather in a multitude of colour combinations
Interior appointments from designo, available as optional extras, give an even greater air of exclusivity: the AMG sports seats, rear seats, armrests, centre console and the door centre panels can be upholstered in designo leather from a range of four single-tone or three two-tone combinations. The colours available are: black, porcelain, sand, classic red; and porcelain/black, sand/black and classic red/black. With the "extended range of appointments in black designo leather", the upper section of the instrument panel is covered in leather.
Copyright © 2011, Mercedes-Benz-Blog. All rights reserved.