REPORT: The fate of Maybach still in doubt
Although earlier we stated a final decision on the outcome of Maybach would be taken by the end of July, it now looks that the Daimler AG's execs have once again changed their mind and are now postponing an official answer. Whether the classy luxury brand will survive or not, we'll fully know it only after the IAA Frankfurt is over, meaning towards the end of September. With this entire incertitude, there will be no Maybach concept at the German motor show, as previously supposed. Moreover, the possible partnership with Aston Martin for restarting the premium firm is still in question. In any case, everybody hopes all this tensed waiting time will pay out in the end with Maybach being given a second opportunity to impress.
- ANALYSIS - A ray of hope for Maybach?
- RUMOR: Aston Martin linked to the next generation Maybach models?
- PREVIEW: Future Maybach rendered
- RUMOR: The anticipated Daimler-Aston Martin collaboration
- The future is bright for Maybach
- Maybach: Counting down the days
- Maybach grabs hold of another possible chance at a better life
Copyright © 2011, Mercedes-Benz-Blog. All rights reserved.