Mercedes-Benz 4MATIC: All-wheel drive for all – in every class
With this occasion, Mercedes-Benz took the challenge to emphasize the versatility of the state-of-the-art 4MATIC all-wheel-drive system, which can be easily adapted across the entire range of models that wear the Star, from the A-Class and CLA-Class up to the classic G-Class, going through the C-, E-, S-, CL-, CLS-, GL-, GLK-, M- and R-Class. The introduction of the new version that was specially developed for compact-sized, front-driven vehicles heralds the advent of the new A 45 AMG performance hatchback, as well as the advent of the new CLA 45 AMG super 4-door coupe, both slated to arrive next year.
Check out more details and pictures through following the next links:
- The summit of perfection with new 4MATIC: All-wheel drive for all – tailor-made solutions
- 4MATIC for the compact model range from Mercedes-Benz: Greater driving dynamics, greater traction, greater safety
- On track of CLS and Co.: 2013 premiere for CLA and CLA 45 AMG
- Elegant in all weathers: the CLS 4MATIC Shooting Brake in the snow
- The new GL- and GLK-Class: Effortless superiority on- and off-road
Copyright © 2012, Mercedes-Benz-Blog. All rights reserved.